Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get into my gmail accounts i cant remember my

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into my gmail accounts i cant remember my passwords the ones saved dont work

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Not that i am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not that i am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No this has been going on for months

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know since how long you haven't accessed your Gmail account?