Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I placed an email in "send later" but I cannot find the

Customer Question
I placed an email...

I placed an email in "send later" but I cannot find the "mail waiting to be sent"

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

NO I will now.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Aol. I tried the spam with no luck

Technician's Assistant: Are you checking your AOL mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?

I am in aol. What happens is that I opened aol and the screen said that I had to update to aol gold. I have it already but I tried to re-update. I was told that it already is installed. I then typed part of an email and then placed it into "send later". Now I cannot find it.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When I re-open my aol account and click on the read email there is no "mail waiting to be sent" listed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?