Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my yahoo email attachments. I am logged in…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my yahoo email attachments

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I am logged in to internet explorer and was directed to you.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just purchased a rebuilt computer and using windows 10. attachments come up on my cell phone but not on my desktop, laptop, kindle fire.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Chris Lindsey, IT Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?

I cancelled because I cannot afford the monthly payments. Thanhk you for your time.

This is a one time question unless you which to be a monthly member. Are you sure you want to cancel this question?

Is the $39 a one time payment?

Yes, correct.

Is the $39 a one time paymen

Yes.

You would only be apart of the monthly subscription if you signed up. But this question is a one-time.

Can I depend on that or is this a scam.

Shall we continue? I need to know what kind of attachments you are trying to open up, such as pictures or a document.

JustAnswer has been opened since 2003 with professional verified experts.

I will get back with you

Thank you.