Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just placed an order for an IBM ribbon and it was shipped…

Customer Question
I just placed an...

I just placed an order for an IBM ribbon and it was shipped to an old address and I need to cancel that order and reorder using my current address. Can you cancel that order that was mailed to Arizona and I will reorder using the correct address. Can you cancel that order?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access IBM? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a browser. Ir was to mailed to Surprise AZ and mailed to an address that I no longer own

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have attempted to contact you to cancel the order

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Which online store or shopping site did you use to order the item? What's the full product name of your item? Thanks.