Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to load a cvs file into google contacts. its not

Customer Question
Trying to load a...

Trying to load a cvs file into google contacts. its not working

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet but i need this on computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just followed online directions

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Is it CVS or CSV file ?

Did you export contacts to a CSV file and from which application did you export it from ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.