Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get into my e mail which I have been using…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my e mail which I have been using all morning and suddenly I get this message "Cannot open your de-fault e mail folders" I must have clicked on something by mistake. Now I cannot get into my e mail. I have attempted to follow the instructions online from Microsoft Outlook, but I am 75 and not good with any technological. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have Microsoft e mail and Out look e mail, but they are from when I purchased the computer in 2010. Two separate e mail passwords and Id.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a Geek out last week because for some reason I lost my wireless connection.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did this Outlook issue start just today? Do you know which version of Outlook, e.g. 2010, 2013, are you using?