Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I block someone from using my cc on Lyft my son. I…

Customer Question
How do I block...

How do I block someone from using my cc on Lyft my son

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

I don’t know can some one stop him

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

Not to find a phone number to call

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Engineer John C., Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

You can contact them from here ===> https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=724707

However if you want faster action, I would call your credit card provider and ask them to deny all Lyft charges, or you can just change the number of your credit card and disable the old number.

Please rate me positively (3, 4 or 5 stars), that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money.

Thank you and have a Happy New Year

JOHN