Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google doesn't like my password anymore and when they send…

Customer Question
Google doesn't like my...

Google doesn't like my password ***** and when they send me a code it doesn't like that either. How to fix?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. But it is my iPad that doesn't like my password.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to get a code to update or change my passwords but the codes they send me on my phone never work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, only that the password ***** on my computer but not my IPad

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 6 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your Gmail account in your iPad so in this case I just want to know if you have tried restarting your iPad?

I have restarted my IPad several times
I just want to reset my password
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you able to visit below link to access your Gmail via web using Safari on the iPad? This is not a solution, just to test the account status. Thanks.mail.google.com