Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was notified that my account has been compromised. I do…

Customer Question
I was notified that...

I was notified that my account has been compromised. I do not understand the complexities of Facebook.. I use 3 devices to communicate, iPhone, iPad and pc( Windows 7)

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

II been having difficulty with Facebook. I been notified that I have two accounts and my phone number has beendiscontu

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I need help figuring out how to use Facebook. I've been told that my account has been compromised.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please contact me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How were you notified?