Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't need help with e-mail, but with Google maps and

Customer Question
I don't need help...

I don't need help with e-mail, but with Google maps and unable to contact the help. What dod I do?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Apple mail via cox.net I also have a gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Cox? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I can do it online.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have no difficulty getting the full version of Google Maps, but need assistance using the product.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This is really not an e-mail issue. It is a Google Maps issue.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What is your specific issue with Google Maps please? Thanks.