Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just bought a new phone. How do I transfer all my albums I…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new phone. How do I transfer all my albums I bought from Google to it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

OPPO is the old phone. New phone is made by Optus called Optus x. Both are using Android.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Oppo phone? What have you tried so far?

What do you mean? Nothing wrong with OPPO phone. I just want to transfer my music I bought from Google.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you.

1. On your new Phone open “Settings” > “Accounts“. (Menu may be differently worded depending on version of the Android OS or device
  2. Select “Add account“.
  3. Select “Google“, then go through the steps to sign your phone into the Google account with which you made the purchases.
  4. Once the Google account is added, open the “Google Play Music” app.
  5. Your purchases will be there.

Regards

Jins

Do I then just transfer the files over to the new phone?