Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently retired. I was using my work e-mail for my apple…

Customer Question
I recently retired....

I recently retired. I was using my work e-mail for my apple - ID. Need to change it, but can't figure out how???

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

NOW - Paulbunyan.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser now. Need to go to PB.net and get that set up on my phone too

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't find where to change the e-mail on the phone site

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Email technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

If you want to update the details for your Apple ID, it may be easiest to do so from your computer by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once signed in you will need to add and verify your new email address. After it has been verified, you can remove the old email address and the new one will become your primary ID.