Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I transferred a bunch of folders to gmail under labels. The…

Customer Question
I transferred a bunch...

I transferred a bunch of folders to gmail under labels. The labels are there with the number of conversations under each label but I don't know how to open the conversations to read them. Thanks, *****: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on my desktop PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just google searches. I don't think there is anything wrong, I just don't know how to open the conversations.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Where was these folders coming from? From the same Gmail account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows. Transferred from an att account to a gmail account

Thank you for writing back with that information. How did you do the transfer?

Followed the google support instructions

What exactly were the procedures? Did you add your ATT email to allow Gmail to FETCH your emails?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

I will find my answer another way, sorry I wasted $5.00

I am very sorry about the confusion. Please allow me to opt out for others to help you with this problem.

Where the heck did the $48.00 bill come from????
Cancel this account NOW!