Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have well over a hundred emails on my file, but I can only…

Customer Question
I have well over a...
I have well over a hundred emails on my file, but I can only list about 20 at a time in one day. When I read them, they disappear and the number available is reduced. Sometime during the night, another 20 (approximately) show up. I can read them, but no more until overnight. How can I get more available? Since I get more than 20 per day, the number available keeps growing!
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please how you access your emails, via web or using an email program? On macOS or Windows please? Thanks.
That problem has just been solved -- perhaps by someone there, as I asked that question yesterday. I have a different question today. My 'contacts' file has ben disappearing lately after I use it. It contains a list of 50+ names and addresses that i use to send daily emails to. When I store it after use, it vanishes. It's still,there, though I can't access it. When I type my name (pat) it comes up with my email address, so I know the file is somewhere in the computer. (I have a Mac 10, tabletop)
As I said in my last session with you -- HELLO! is there anybody there? Does your address "bbao" help?
Hello this is Bing aka bbao here. Good to know the issue has been fixed.
I understood that your assistance would be free.

This is a paid site, but I didn't provide you my solution to your issue and you fixed it yourself, you can ask for a refund. The same result as a free assistance. :)

Happy