Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I get some emails but can not send any on my apple mail

Customer Question
I get some emails...

I get some emails but can not send any on my apple mail either on my mac air or iPhone. It keeps telling me my user name or password ***** incorrect. I have tried changing the password ***** that does not work

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Error message. I am able to get all and send all on mediacom mail but prefer Apple mail

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Not that I know of. I had help from a apple rep a week or so again. He helped me restore my mchsi mail It work for part of the day and then started showing error and slowed down incoming and stop sending emails

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I would like to talk with someone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What email account is having this problem?
  2. Are you using your Mac right now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

account-***@******.***. I am using my Mac
are you a mac rep. I have never had to pay before

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you still able to access your email using a web browser to test your password?

Also, I tried to accept your request for secure Remote Assistance but there was an error from your end. Please fix the error so that we can do the remote session.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist