Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log in. Reset passed word yesterday and it is not…

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in. Reset passed word yesterday and it is not working today.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, My pastor can call me but I can't get his text. How in the world do you get rid of messenger, because that is where I think it all started. I don't want or even like messanger

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can i first know which email provider you are referring to? Thanks.