Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just called yahoo tech support and got a jerk who gave me…

Customer Question
I just called yahoo...

I just called yahoo tech support and got a jerk who gave me another phone number. I am trying to retrieve my contacts and folders in my yahoo mail account that were lost due to att and yahoo separation. HELP please

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried restoring an earlier session, I have called ATT and Yahoo tech support ... no one could seemed to help ONE told me to wait and that they would show up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not having any problems with the yahoo mail .... I just do not have my contacts nor my folders that were there before.... All I want is to restore those. I have checked my trash, archives, etc... I can't find them

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Did you receive a notification email from Yahoo regarding recent upgrade on your mailbox at Yahoo?