Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Email is fine with AOL; my problem is with TV. Are you the…

Customer Question
Email is fine with...

Email is fine with AOL; my problem is with TV. Are you the right person to speak with?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since 12/18 or so, I have been unable to get picture on the living room TV. I have 3 TVs: one in Green Room, one in bedroom & one in Living room. None of the remotes work. But my biggest complaint is for the Living Rm. I have gone thru the Support process everyday this week. All agents were wonderful but I still don't have a picture on my TVs or remotes that function. Advise!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not at this moment.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the signal source of your TVs? Cable? Netflix? Or something else?