Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my gmail account it's please help me get in…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my gmail account it's***@******.*** please help me get in my account it's very important I need to reset my past word

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes and I followed all the sets to recover my gmail and it keep telling me that it can't verifie me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I know my recover gmail and it's still want let me in and it also ask me what the phone number and the month and year I use when I set up the account i don't remember all that because I set it up long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes it ask me what is my mothet madin name and i answer it an it said incorrect answer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

How do I ad this file

To connect with me over secure remote session, please follow the steps given below:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=75adb04d-ae56-4814-b154-7c072d3d0603

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.