Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have two accounts, both in the general gmail however when…

Customer Question
I have two accounts...

I have two accounts, both in the general gmail however when I went to sign in, it sent me to the buisness account, which was decliined yesterday***@******.*** and cambridgemnselfstorage.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It is availble on my phone, but not on the coumputer I use both When I go to gmail now, it says cannot access

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the situation

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 month ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok

The first is pulling up, but this: cambridgemnselfstorage.com is not a gmail the way you typed it.

@gmail.com is when you add that.

Both are recoverable by a phone number ending in 69.

I am not sure what it is you are saying as i didnt get that redirect. How are you accessing that gmail?

Web browser or in a filter like outlook, thunderbird or envelope on your computer you added them too?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you answer the question?

@gmail.com is when you add that.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i cannnot accessfirst try***@******.*** the other one is manager manager ***@******.***
it was set up yesterday. at first we tried the suit, but then closed out of that and the tech set up the new account, both were working fine yesterday when i left

You have to recover it. Do you still have access to that number ending in 69?

This is very important: how are you using that gmail? are you going to gmail.com and logging in separately?

Or are you clicking an envelope on your computer and seeing them both in one program?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I click the gmail which allowed access in past, but now it wants to send me to the suit which we closed down not wanting with assistance yesterday
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Look, all was working fine when I left yesterday. And, I can get [email protected] on my android phone
So why is this coming up now?

I can only help you if you answer what i am asking. There are tons of ways to actually access that gmail. What is happening

will depend on how you are doing that. I need you to be specific please.

You keep saying you are clicking gmail, but 'where'. Are you using a browser like chrome, safari, firefox, ie etc?

Or are you clicking an envelope on your computer or on your phone?

That determines how you are accessing it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is a gmail up on my browser, where i have youtube, pandora etc
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it has the gmail logo and then says gmail right next to it

Perfect. Now,

Go into that browser and type in gmail.com again please.

Do not use auto fill. Enter this address for your cambrid email.

Then enter what you think is the password ***** it.

Do not click any buttons. Just use the browser and enter everything manually by hand. Not autofilling.

Tell me what happens please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I type in gmail.com and try to go to it, this is what comes upG Suite
G Suite - Server error
Help|Sign out
Server error
Sorry, you've reached a login page for a domain that isn't using G Suite. Please check the web address and try again. Learn more
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not have G suite

Ok, please standby, i am going to open this up to experts in that area for ideas.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the technician cancelled my attempt and we then just added another gmail account to [email protected] added cambridegmnselfstorage.com
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry,***@******.***
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Got a bit confused after reading the long discussion above. Pleased just tell me which Gmail addrsss is to be recovered please? Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi yes
***@******.***, the original one.....then we added ***@******.***The G suite attempt was cancelled with tech support
As the previous expert asked before, do you have a phone number ending with 69?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do
Can you please advise the full number and confirm you still have access to it?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is(###) ###-####and I have access to it, the [email protected] is still functioning on it
Have you just received a code from Google to this number?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is it 18311331-40 ?
Not it should looks like G-123456
It should be G and a 6-digit number
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am trying to find it
It was sent to(###) ###-####a few mins ago. You can't miss it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it popped up, but now cannot find it with all the traffic going on phone
In short messages
I can ask Google to send it again. Please watch your phone and tell me the code immediately. Ready to receive a code?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you resend please
Resent
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
G-129564
What's email address associated with the Gmail account?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the new one ***@******.***
No. The first is the one to be recovered. The second should be not related as it was created recently (correct?)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the first one is***@******.*** thanks
I would like to offer a phone call service to you at just $10 (50% off) as current way is not efficient too much. Taking too long time for a simple task. If you agree, I will send the offer now. Thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
will it get rid of the g suite and reestabish the two gmail accounts?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that is what happened yesterday, and I come in and it is all messed up
That's what I want to do. Because password ***** needs instant communication, I would like to offer a phone call, otherwise it would take ages for such a simple thing.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
lets get it done
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just so you know, when i type in gmail.com in browser it goes to g suite and gives that error message
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
there seems to be the account we dismissed yesterday blocking everything ***@******.*** It was deleted yesterday but it seems to be holding everything back
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
got it, take care

Sorry, as you haven't agreed my offer. I have started another remote session. I will be back once the session is finished. Hopefully, in 40 mins. Thanks for your patience.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I found answer, tks
Done
Great. What's the answer pleas?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Found on Google recovery
All ok
FYI - actually the questions I asked you before were all from Google Recovery, and we were still in the process when having break.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist