Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Microsoft account has been blocked when I tried to change…

Customer Question
My Microsoft account has...

My Microsoft account has been blocked when I tried to change my password ***** outlook, due to my partner and I splitting up I need to protect my account. I have forgotten my sign on and password ***** this was lost in a house fire

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not sure, I think they were entered a while ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to be able to use my outlook account

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you have any other info associated with your account such as mobile phone number and/or secondary email address? Do you have Microsoft Authenticator installed on any of your phone or tablet?