Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can you change my email address from to?I need it because…

Customer Question
Can you change my email...
Can you change my email address from***@******.*** to***@******.***?I need it because the computer screen is bigger than my phone<so when I?m home,I don?t have to look at my phone,to read.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

This is Bing to help. I am more than happy to help you change the address though I don't understand why it is related to screen size. :)

Should I try to get into my Gmail on my computer?

Have you tried signing up with beamdave02?

I went to gmail on my MSN screen,and beamdave022017 was still the address.I don't understand.
I have no mail there because I don't want to use that address!

I see, I guess you have actually owned the email***@******.***. Correct?

You just want to use***@******.*** as the default email address. Correct?

No.When I go there on my computer it doesn't give me that option.Just gives me background options.

Again, I guess you have actually owned the email***@******.***. Correct?