Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Can you answer a question about new coverage? Yahoo. Web…

Customer Question
Can you answer a...

Can you answer a question about new coverage?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Let me tell you a little about my problem, please. My son applied for Anthem BC/Bs starting in Jan. 2018 but has not received his bill yet. Can he pay the premium on the phone so that his coverage will start Jan. 1? I think the agent used the wrong mailing address on the app.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 1 month ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please advise what kind of new coverage it is? Are you talking about Anthem Health Insurance, Medicare, & Group Health Plans?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry to have troubled you...my son just talked to his insurance agent and straightened everything out. I will keep your service in mind if I need assistance another time. Thank you so much

No worries. Thanks for visiting JustAnswer. You have a happy new year!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist