Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been locked out of my account because I tryed to

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my account because I tryed to manytime to log into my account and went to fast. What can I do to get back into my account and facebook page?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my phone number but the code I receive doesn't work and its the same code every time 98279 and sent to(###) ###-####which is my number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, Thank you and please help.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 6 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Locked out on facebook?