Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In outlook can you save a contact without and email address?

Customer Question
In outlook can you...

Technician's Assistant: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

How to tell?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Email technician: JustinDS, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
JustinDS
JustinDS, Computer Specialist

Hello!

Are you trying to save a contact on the Outlook program or through your @outlook.com email account?

You appear to be offline/away right now. I will be logging out soon, so I am going to opt out so another expert can take over.

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which Outlook are you referring to? Microsoft Outlook - an email program, or outlook.com - an emailing web portal? Please clarify. Thanks.