Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get a google app on my cell phone or ipad? I want…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a google app on my cell phone or ipad? I want to use my new Google home mini device but the message I get on my I pad is that I don't have the app for Google set up on my iphone or ipad. I can't seem to set this up on my own! I know, dumb beginner. No one to ask. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I have just checked my router, "AirPort Extreme. Under the bitten apple. Logo there are three lights. The left hand light is just black. The middle light is solid green. The far right light is blinking real fast.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know how to get the Apple App set up on my iphone and my ipad. This must be done so I can set up my apple home mini device.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Email technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Yes to add a google app on your apple device you should just be able to find it in the app store. What is it you are trying to install on your apple device?