Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address was changed due to and 'tech company from…

Customer Question
My email address was...

My email address was changed due to and 'tech company from India' messing up my gmail account. How do I move emails from old gmail address to the new address? And can I also move my contact list?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my desktop or laptop through Google.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only seeing if I could open the old gmail......but did not have any luck there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, only the 2 questions above for now. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you still have access to the contact list of your old Gmail account?