Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help with password for my cousin. His account is

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with password ***** my cousin. His account is bmillerfl. He is 96 years old and has had a stroke and is unable to speak. There are items in his email on his phone I need and am unable to assess. Are you able to assist?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I can send email from his iPad and iPhone but unable to read anything. That is strange.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know. His phone number is(###) ###-#### I don't know what his security questions are but I'm sure I'll know the answers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks for your help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email address to be recovered please?

No

Did you try the Forgot Password ***** of AOL? Just click HERE to start.

it wouldn't work. I also called and they needed to speak to him. He's in a coma.
I did that to no avail. I guess nothing can be done

Okay I opt out and let experts to give more opinions. Thanks.

Thanks. Happy new year.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Merry Christmas!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

No thank you. This was a duplicate. Happy New Year

You're welcome!