Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife had to get another password assigned to her Ipad…

Customer Question
My wife had to...

My wife had to get another password ***** to her Ipad because she could not remember the old one. She now cannot access her aol email. She also is not able to remember the old aol password. The computer acct. that was to be used for a link was my Windstream e-mail that is no longer used and I cannot receive info over it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

She did have security questions that I may be able to answer. The phone # as also been changed as we have gone with another carrier and could not transfer her phone #.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was able to get the ipad itself back on line today. A technician from apple helped with that and I have another apple password ***** We are still using the aol address with apple.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/30/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you stil use the iPad? Including typing in the PIN an use all apps installed on the iPad?
I cannot get the e-mail on aol. It is blocked because the apple password ***** been changed
Do you mean you iPad cannot be used at all? Are you able to use any other app of he iPad such as Weather or Settings?
I will just accept the $5.00 good faith return. I do not wish to do the secure connect. Thank you for the offer.
Just ignore the secure connect message for $39. It was by the site, not me. Your case is not suitebale for remote access, we can't do remote access to your iPad.