Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to ask about the dash board? I would like also to…

Customer Question
I want to ask...

I want to ask about the dash board? I would like also to talk to a person if possible - Thank You.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only have a question - What is the dash board you are referring to ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Let us start with that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please clarify what kind of dash board it is? Execl spreadsheet, Google account, Outlook Today?
What you are referring to as Lyft dash board
https://thehub.lyft.com/blog/2015/4/6/introducing-the-dashboard-your-new-driver-portalAre you referring to this?