Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to delete an email account and have tired

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to delete an email account and have tired following instructions 5 times and it will not go away. How can I delete forever account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is a gmail account. ***@******.*** It is listed as my default email and I just want it gone. I tried about 30 minutes ago and thought it was gone now it is back. Please help me make it go away.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser and also on my Samsung tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to My Account and used the Delete Products and it keeps asking for an email and when I try to enter the correct gmail address it only show my Verizon email address.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want ***@******.*** gone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you trying this on your computer or on your tablet now?

both
no