Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We called and waited for our uber driver as requested on the…

Customer Question
We called and waited...

We called and waited for our uber driver as requested on the corner of Park Ave and 86th street.His line was busy and he never returned our call. He then charged us 5.00 for cancellation.We expect you to refund this charge. We have had continual trouble with uber.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I was usingvmy iphone 6s and the uber ap was just refreshed in Florida.Why the quetion. just give me a refund. Think I will never use uber again

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I want a refund and will delete this ap if you ask any more questions. What is your issue?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, accoridng to the Uber rule given belowhttps://help.uber.com/h/6bec690f-ee35-40ba-96ee-c38a8ae796e0If you cancel the request 2 or more minutes after the driver accepted your request, you may be charged a cancellation fee. However per your description, it was the driver's fault, hence you may request a refund for the cancellation fee.
I request a refund fee and I'm not sure I will ever use uber again
If you are sure you have submitted a request, normally they will get back to you in 48 hours. Please just wait.
I requested a refund and expect an answer
When you receive this e-mail.

Happy new year! Have you received the refund from Uber?