Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased Adobe Lightroom 6 and Elements some months ago.

Customer Question
I purchased Adobe Lightroom...

I purchased Adobe Lightroom 6 and Elements some months ago. Lightroom was purchased from B&H but I am not certain about Elements. I did not register them at the time because I had run into more than one health issue. Now I want to use them but I am not at my main residence in NY state and I did not bring the boxes because I had put them on my computer. How do I access them? I keep getting a message about a 30 day trial. I have no way of getting the serial number until I return home in April.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Lightroom?

A few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Over a month ago. I updated to a Mac Pro High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't looked at Elements 15 in months and I finally want to work on photos

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Do you have an Adobe account?
  2. Have you tried to check your Adobe account to see if your purchased software is there?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess