Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an uber acct, but I need to change the credit card…

Customer Question
I have an uber...

I have an uber acct, but I need to change the credit card info??

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail, & cox

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My gmail is giving me fits right now… can't open anything

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Jess' I just need to get rid of the old credit card & put in a new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't use the email on my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your cc payment change. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What are you changing the info on?

An iphone/android/tablet/ipad/windows computer or mac?