Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Change id on email. Texas bb,com has gone out of business. I…

Customer Question
Change id on email ...

Change id on email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Texas bb,com has gone out of business. I want to change to gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I asked ATT for help and because I bought the phone there. They gave me a phone number that I called. It was an automated service and they told me to contact apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to change my user ID - email and reset my password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What you are saying is you want to try to regain access to your apple email?

And create a new gmail?

Even if you change apple user id, it wont give you the info on your old id unless you access it. We must try to recover it first

if that is the case to import/export contacts/emails.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?