Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't remember signing up for a Microsoft account;;

Customer Question
I don't remember signing...

I don't remember signing up for a Microsoft account;; however I did sign up for a outlook account and it was working. Now I am asked to sign into my Microsoft account an I can't sign in to my outlook account Can you help me!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I don't have anything but the puter.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

That is a problem I put the phone # in but it doesn't work.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your outlook. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc? Is that outlook a paid version or outlook.com?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?