Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a bit of a situation, I used to have an outlook

Customer Question
I have a bit...

I have a bit of a situation, I used to have an outlook account through my work address and I have just bought it for my home use. Now it wants me to log in back on my work address which is disabled since I no longer work for the company.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The account has been disabled since I no longer work for it, so I can no longer log in to sign out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just bought outlook last night and I've been dealing with this issue for a while.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, which version of Office/Outlook, e.g. 2013, 2016, are you using now? Are you using a Windows or Mac computer?

I am trying to log into the 2016 version and merge my Time Warner Cable email address to it to get the tool bar with the Underline, bold, font color etc. Windows.
I Would rather you not, I do not have the money to do that..

PS: Please ignore any offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Can I connect to your screen for no extra charge to check Outlook now?

Can you just walk me through the steps?

It might be a bit complicated without seeing how Outlook is set up now. One moment,

I give you permission

OK, please open up the following address on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/230857616
Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

it is running

Connected now,