Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't click on any email that I receive nor can I compose…

Customer Question
I can't click on...

I can't click on any email that I receive nor can I compose anything

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I can surf the web with Google; I'm just having problems with gmail. I'm new at this and I'm not computer inclined

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't understand. I receive the headline emails BUT WHEN i GO TO CLICK ON THEM, IT won't let me read them or send email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No; just remember that I'm new at this and may not understand

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this email issue first start? Are you using a computer or a tablet/phone?