Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Oh sorry i'm looking for help on how to remove the original…

Customer Question
Oh sorry i'm looking...

Oh sorry i'm looking for help on how to remove the original message in att email when replying

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gone through settings and can't seem to find the option. I use Outlook but working on a computer for this elder lady. Best Buy had fixed her machine and now the orginial message of an email shows up when she hits reply - shes not liking that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you accessing the ATT emails at the YAHOO MAIL website now, or using the Microsoft Outlook desktop program?