Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to transfer my sbcglobal.net contacts to my new email…

Customer Question
Good morning-I need to...

Good morning-I need to transfer my sbcglobal.net contacts to my new email at mycci.net I need to know the procedure

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Sbcglobal.net was through att.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Asking the question on youtube.com however, there was a political glitch so I moved to straight internet questioning

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you still able to access your account/contacts for the old account now?