Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well this my dilemma. I am the person that the email address…

Customer Question
Well this my dilemma...

Well this my dilemma. I am the person that the email address***@******.*** belongs to. I lost the phone that is the number(###) ###-#### so now my account can't be accessed by me because google is saying that I didn't prove it's me. I have no acces to my recovery email which is***@******.***. I don't remember my password ********@******.***. it's me I just got a new laptop and trying to set up my email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I'm not sure because as I told you I lost my phone which was a LG10. on it I was logged in. I had to shut the phone off because I lost it.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes it asks what year did I set this email account up and to be frank with you I had this email address so long so I don.t remember when it was set up. It also asks me what year did I get married I put in the year but yet it still tells you did not verify who you are. I have three different email addresses. the only want that I have access to right is [email protected] the phone number for that account is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please help me verify that its me trying to acces my account. this email address is the one I use for my Facebook account

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The only way to verify the Gmail account is by completing the online recovery form.

If your old phone number is ***** longer accessible you will need to select the option "I'm having other problems sigining in" and report the account as compromised or hacked. https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------