Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Email -**** can't get into. This account was never used but…

Customer Question
Email -**** can't get...

Email -**** can't get into. This account was never used but is connected to a new phone which we need to get a factory reset for but can't seem to get without knowing password ***** this email when I have tried I keep getting that Google couldn't verify that **** belongs to you Are we able to solve this problem?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No security questions that I know of I did try cell phone nbr but didn't work but didn't try home phone nbr

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. This account is probably several years old never opened or maybe a couple of times at start

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The only way to verify the Google account is by completing the online recovery form.

If your old phone number is ***** longer accessible you will need to select the option "I'm having other problems sigining in" and report the account as compromised or hacked. https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------