Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well I just get so much junk on it that there is no way I…

Customer Question
Well I just get...

Well I just get so much junk on it that there is no way I could read it all, even if I wanted to.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

You may tell the person that I don't know much about the computer, so they can decide if they even want to fool with me.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Who is your email provider?