Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to use my gmail account that I have on my cell phone…

Customer Question
I want to use...

I want to use my gmail account that I have on my cell phone on my tablet and it have locked me out of my gmail account on my tablet. Can you please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No I would like to use the gmail account that I have on my cell phone but it will not let me reset it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The only way to recover the Google account is by completing the online recovery form.

If your old phone number is ***** longer accessible you will need to select the option "I'm having other problems sigining in" and report the account as compromised or hacked. https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------