Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get a new email password i keep going to forgot

Customer Question
I cant get a...

I cant get a new email password ***** keep going to forgot password ***** it keeps going onto verification and asking me for a password ***** havent got

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No cant log in no password

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can get a verification password ***** my phone and i think my sons e-mail is there too

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.