Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forwaded an email last night and now I cannot get into my…

Customer Question
I forwaded an email...

I forwaded an email last night and now I cannot get into my Email wiothout going through Outlook? Why and what is Outlook?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I did not know I ad an Outlook account!

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My home phone number is(###) ###-#### I don't know if it is on file.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just connect me so I will know how to get into my email>

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you using web mail?