Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The windows live mail has not workrd for sometime. All I get…

Customer Question
The windows live mail...

The windows live mail has not workrd for sometime. All I get is an error message.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to restore it to an earlier time, with no sucess

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What error code/message are you getting when trying to use Windows Live Mail now? Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?