Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I can't receive email today. Connection works. I use a real…

Customer Question
I can't receive email...

I can't receive email today.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Connection works. I use a real old version of Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that are new today. I have super shield from pc matic but I have had it for years.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 month ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Are you ready to begin working on this problem?

When you attempt to receive email, what happens? Are you given any type of error message?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It just does nothing

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist