Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't log in. Will not accept my password. Same password…

Customer Question
Can't log in. Will...

Can't log in. Will not accept my password. Same password *****'ve always used.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just fix it. Has not accepted since Tuesday 12/26.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/29/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. Please, answer the questions below.

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason