Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I used to have an icon on my desktop that automatically let…

Customer Question
I used to have...

I used to have an icon on my desktop that automatically let me sign in, Then something changed & I had to start signing in with mail.aol.com. Now it's not allowing me to do that

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top. I went to Google at first, went to mail.aol.com, then made that one of my favorites

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't. I'm not too savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I'm just trying to check my mail. When it's working on my lap top I can usually access the account on my phone, but can't do that either

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?

It's not giving me an error message . I click on "mail", the screen closes & goes to "sign in" screen but it doesn't allow me to

Do you remember your email and password?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist